Q38) (1) to places where more opportunities are available
    (2) and so there is great demand for English’
    (3) for professional and economic growth
    (4) because it takes one outside one’s own community
    (5) English is the language of opportunities

• Content & PR team - MBAtious

OA-54132

Q39) (1) Electronic transactions are happening in closed group networks and Internet. Electronic commerce is one of the most important aspects of Internet to emerge.
    (2) Cash transactions offer both privacy and anonymity as it does not contain information that can be used to identify the parties nor the transaction history.
    (3) To support e-commerce, we need effective payment systems and secure communication channels and data integrity.
    (4) The whole structure of traditional money is built on faith and so will electronic money have to be.
    (5) Moreover, money is worth what it is because we have come to accept it.

OA - 25413

Q40) A. The most important part of the Analytical Engine was undoubtedly the mechanical method of carrying the tens.
    B. The difficulty did not consist so much in the more or less complexity of the contrivance as in the reduction of the time required affecting the carriage.
    C. At last I came to the conclusion that I had exhausted the principle of successive carriage.
    D. On this I laboured incessantly, each succeeding improvement advancing me a step or two.
    E. Twenty or thirty different plans and modifications had been drawn.

OA - DBEC

Q41) A. From the moment he arrived there its citizens resented him and his Martians and his youth and his talent.
    B. Hollywood claimed Welles never would make the grade.
    C. At announcements that his first two productions had been called off, the town nodded knowingly.
    D. He was just a big bag of publicity.
    E. When he grew a beard for his first film, a sporty press agent sent him a bearded ham for Christmas; columnists dubbed him with nicknames like “Little Orson Annie.”

OA - BAECD

Q42) A. It is sad that India has always been in a hurry to conform to the western thought, especially the American.
    B. Even the smaller countries have the guts to take a firm contrarian stand if they feel the policies happen to compromise their country’s interest.
    C. It’s one thing to sprout theories on liberalization, and entirely another to barter the interests of the nation in it’s name.
    D. In this case too, while a large number of countries are yet to ratify the GATT, India has not only ratified the treaty, but is also preparing to amend the Patents Act.

OA - CABD

Looks like your connection to MBAtious was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.