Company Information: The website under mbatious.com and the services on these pages are being offered to you by CONZOLE.
By using or accessing mbatious.com, you agree to this terms and conditions.
You own all of the content and information you post on mbatious and you can control how it is shared through your application settings. When you publish content or information using the Public setting, it means that you are allowing everyone, including people off of mbatious, to access and use that information, and to associate it with you. You shall be solely responsible for your own Content and the consequences of submitting and publishing your Content on the Service. You affirm, represent, and warrant that you own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to publish Content you submit; and you license to mbatious all patent, trademarks, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights in and to such Content for publication on the Service pursuant to these Terms of Service.
While using mbatious,
1. You will not send or otherwise post unauthorized commercial communications (such as spam) on mbatious.
2. You will not collect user’s information and engage in unlawful marketing or spamming, on mbatious.
3. You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
4. You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
5. You will not post content or take any action on mbatious that infringes or violates someone else's rights or otherwise violates the law.
6. You will not post content that: is hateful, threatening, or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
7. You will not use mbatious to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
8. You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working of mbatious, such as a denial of service attack.
9. You will not share your password, let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account.
10. You will not transfer your account to anyone.
11. You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Statement.
12. You will not use our copyrights or trademarks or any confusingly similar marks, without our permission.
We can remove any content or information you post on mbatious if we believe that it violates terms and condition. If you violate the terms and conditions or otherwise create risk or possible legal exposure for us, we can stop providing all or part of mbatious to you and can remove your account.
If anyone brings a claim against us related to your actions, content or information on mbatious, you will indemnify and hold us harmless from and against all damages, losses, and expenses of any kind (including reasonable legal fees and costs) related to such claim.
WE TRY TO KEEP mbatious UP, BUG-FREE, AND SAFE, BUT YOU USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. WE ARE PROVIDING mbatious AS IS WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT mbatious WILL BE SAFE OR SECURE. mbatious IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACTIONS, CONTENT, INFORMATION, OR DATA OF THIRD PARTIES, AND YOU RELEASE US FROM ANY CLAIMS AND DAMAGES, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH ANY CLAIM YOU HAVE AGAINST ANY SUCH THIRD PARTIES.
You will resolve any claim, cause of action or dispute (claim) you have with us arising out of or relating to this statement or mbatious exclusively in Kerala High court situated in the Republic of India. The laws of the Republic of India will govern this Statement.
By mbatious we mean the features and services we make available, including through our website at mbatious.com and mbatious brand. By information we mean facts and other information about you, including actions you take. By content we mean anything you post on mbatious that would not be included in the definition of information. By data we mean content and information that third parties can retrieve from mbatious. By post we mean post on mbatious or otherwise make available to us. By use we mean use, copy, publicly perform or display, distribute, modify, translate, and create derivative works of.